For more information
on these products, please Contact Us.
Grain & Livestock Bodies
stable lift arm construction -- Exclusive 3/4" thick
high strength steel (vs. formed steel used on competitive
Lost Motion Device provides low mounting height resulting
in greater stability.
pressure (3500-4000 PSI) double-acting cylinder(s) for improved
control of load when dumping and lighter weight construction.
cylinder gland cap prevents cylinder damage in "load
over center" conditions.
body brace positioning.
- Seamless side
- Swing out header
- New triple rear
- Reinforced rear
- Side seals
- Recessed rectangular,
lights mounted in rubber grommets
- Heavy-duty platform
- Structural long
- Fork truck loadable
- Full height
& Livestock Bodies
- Two solid sides
- One each solid
left and right wing
- (G3) grain gate
- Center filler
panels above grain gate as required
- Heavy 14 ga.
roll formed steel , one piece seamless side regardless of
- Deep corrugations
for added strength
flanged side and tip top bottoms to prevent grain leakage
- Smooth corners
provide tarp protection
- Continuous tarp
rail for secure mounting of tarp
- Two coat paint
process, complete immersion in electrodesposition epoxy
prime paint, then enamel for a hard chip, corrosion resistant
long lasting finish. Prime only available for custom paint
or Pacesetter-X Platforms for Stake Style Grain Sides
Spacing: 12' crossmember spacing standard on all 14'
and longer lengths, optional 12' and less.
ga. high strength (9 ga. equivalent) crossmember features
"self cleaning" corrosion resistant design. Engineered
weight efficient for maximum payload. 45% stronger than
3" structural at 25% less weight.
- Side and
End Rails: 12 ga. high strength (10 ga. equivalent).
Long Sills: Structural long sills with gusseted crossmembers.
5" standard on 12' and less, 7" on 14' and longer
94 & 96 series platforms.
- Stake Pockets:
Reinforced 2"x4" dimension accepts 2"x4"
lumber, as well as all model grain sides.
Reflectorized sealed lights in "shock resistant"
rubber grommets, including weathertight connectors.
- Wood Floor:
2" nominal treated #1 grade dense yellow pine, tongue
and groove construction.
just the right Knapheide platform and factory engineered options
by using these four easy-to-follow steps...
- Choose from Value-Master, Value-Master-X or Pacesetter-X
- Choose one of Knapheide's factory engineered side packages.
Consider 28" or 40" high steel or wood stake racks, solid
sides from 28" to 52" high, conventional or dropside contractor
- Choose one of Knapheide's new heavy duty, automotive
finish quality bulkheads, ideal for use with stake racks,
or alone with a platform.
- Choose a time-proven Knaphoist underbody subframe or
conventional conversion hoist. All Value-master-X and
Pacesetter-X platforms have been engineered to be compatible
with the Knaphoist, providing extra low mounting height
and maximum stability under load. Capacities to 50 tons
Westerner Platform line has the following features:
- Finish/Corrosion Protection Complete Immersion in Electrodeposition
Epoxy Prime Paint
- Complete Under Coating
- Durable oven-cured black finish coat
- Recessed mounting for protection
- Reflectorized sealed lights in rubber grommets
- Wiring harness with weathertight connections
- FMVSS approved
- Rear Skirt
- One piece design
- Recessed for lighting protection
- 12 G.A. treadplate wrap around floor design
- 12 G.A. high strength self cleaning cross sills
- Hoistable structural long sills - (4" on 8'-11"; 5" on
- Reinforced stake pockets provide stake rack compatibility
- 1/4" x 2" tie down rails installed (optional)
- Finish painted black